Some of our favorite recipes from friends, magazines, and TV
- Arroz con Pollo
- An authentic Latin American recipe that Deb got during her trip to the region in the 70s. Has been a family favorite since then!
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Many years ago Deb and her sister Dee fell in love with the Bleu Cheese dressing served at the Chart House - and they got the recipe!
- Chicken Mirabella
- A delicious Italian dish with prunes and green olives. Use chicken breast with skin on and bone in, allow time to marinate for best result.
- Ham and Bean Soup
- Kay Tomney's Ham & Bean soup was legendary at the Tomney's Pharmacy lunch counter.
- Quick and easy delicious one pot meal we got from Beth Haskel while in Cub Scouts. Use ham, kielbasa, chicken, or shrimp.
- Mock Lasagna
- A mock lasagna we got from Nell replacing noodles with crescent roll dough. Easy to make and oh so yummy!
- Orange Sweet Potato Casserole
- A Thanksgiving favorite for over half a century, started by Kay Tomney as sweet potatos in orange cups. This is easier but just as memorable.
- Spritz Cookies
- It wouldn't be Christmas at our house without these almond flavored cookies. The kids love making them with the cookie press and then decorating with crystal sugar.
- Stuffed Cabbage
- A recipe from Food Network's Ina Garten. Takes a bit of effort but well worth it (and you'll have left overs for the next night to enjoy)